4.2.11

♥ 年初1 & 2 =)

OMG
Why suddenly I m so old d -.-
My cousin's daughter called me "biao gu" in chinese...
WTH
I m only fourtheen -.-
lol
gonna laugh till me SOT XD
argh...
today's look ...
wearing a jeans =)
i love it soooooooooooo muchie~~~!!
buy from kl d xD
but my top is a shirt at buy from Ipoh Parade =X
hohoho
I had many many many angpao X)
my dad -.-
He juz gave me 200 bucks.. @@
I still need to pay her 170 bucks TT
wanna cry jor ><
but today gonna take somemore =D
lalalalala
friking SHUANG in chinese -.-
tis computer didn't have download chinese ..
coz is my dad's company's laptop......
X)))
hehehe
I didn't bring mine .. (hohoho)
='(
I'm wondering why my cousin's name some is Lee Xin....
I'm Lee Xing@@
argh..
every year I think about it........................


笑一笑,沒什麽事情過不了♥

No comments:

Post a Comment